Saturday 20 April 2013

Jareth

My daughter, Emma, loves the film Labyrinth. So when I found this image from MayzyArt I just knew I had to use it for her birthday card this year. Here's Jareth, the Goblin King.



No handstamping at all for this card, Jareth is a digi, I coloured him with promarkers, and very slowly cut out the image to keep the fine detail of the tears in his cloak. I googled for a labyrinth image for the background and then looked through my digi papers to find a couple of papers I wanted to use, then colourised them all so that they would match.  I punched the text piece with my SU eyelet border punch. The sentiment is computer generated.
It's my daughters birthday on Tuesday, but her birthday celebrations start today, so i'm pretty sure she won't be stopping by my blog in the next few days and see this.


I'd like to enter this card at:
Shopping our stash - use text
Penny's paper crafty - use a sentiment
Inky impressions - punches/dies
MAWTT - fantasy and fairies
Totally Papercrafts - monochromatic
Crafting when we can - at the movies

Thanks for stopping by today xx

UPDATE: This card's a winner! woohooo! thank you Moving Along With The Times challenge :) xx

6 comments:

  1. oh she is gonna love this Jo, fabulous card and love the papers, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great card for your daughter!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use a sentiment" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! You are amazing with your digital work. I use digi images all the time but I don't really have the touch for digi papers yet. Love the text paper and how you used a border punch on it! Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is amazing. Love the details with the digi papers colour scheme and use of punch. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions last week. So sorry for my late comment. Still hope to see you back today for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for your daughter using a fantasy figure. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining with us at TPC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete