Thursday 29 August 2013

Sketch challenge at LMM

That's right, today's challenge over at Little Miss Muffet is a fabby sketch, here's what I did with it...


I've used the digi stamp Polka Dot Pals Andy for my card this week and coloured him with promarkers, I chose this image because it reminds me of the cute little boy who will be receiving it.
I wanted the colours to be bright and cheerful and I was drawn to these Echo Park digi papers (called Playground Paper Pack #2) for that very reason.
I checked, and I actually bought these papers 2 years ago!! Clearly about time I used them eh?
I printed the image a few times so that I could 3D it slightly, you can't see in the photo, but the main body, head, then hair and hands are layered with glue rather than foam pads because I prefer a more subtle layering for images like this one, the end result looks more natural I think.

It's your turn now, let's see your creations :)
You'll find the challenge rules and more inspiration by the other Little Misses on the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Bearly Mine Challenges - digi days
Shopping Our Stash - for the boys
I Love Promarkers - use a number
Pollycraft Challenge - for the kids
Crafty Creations - use a number
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy Crafting xx


UPDATE: thank you! xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is this card Jo. I love the banner! Fab colours too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jo, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Jo! Love the papers and darling image! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Jo, gorgeous DP's! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant papers just right for our theme gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo... FAB colours on your card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and the colors are fun! the image is perfect for a little guy who loves his games. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorogeous, love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, lovely papers, thank you form joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love how you've colored him! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love love love the video playing little guy! Awesome coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete