Saturday 15 March 2014

Glitter Girl!

Happy Birthday Faye xx


ooooh she can throw the glitter around like a pro! ;)
This new Polka Dot Pals image is named Faye and is in the store now, specially designed by Barbara to celebrate Faye's special day today, and for all us Little Misses to let her know how much we love her and appreciate her. Thanks for all you do Faye! xx
And thank you to Barbara for creating such a perfect image for us to use today :) xx

I have coloured Faye, the PDP, not the real Fluffster (that would be silly!), with my promarkers, and added extra details with SU markers and a white gel pen. I thought Faye would look good splashing around in the glitter, wearing pink, daisy patterned wellies, so I drew on the daisies with pens after colouring in the base colour.
Now I just had to use glitter on my card didn't I?, Barbara had already drew the glitter for us, so I coloured it in and then added SU dazzling diamonds over top. I also added glitter around her feet, and used pale yellow glitter card stock here and there too.
The patterned papers are all from a collection that I know Faye loves too; Echo Park's, Beautiful Life.

You can see what the other Little Misses have made with this fab image (and leave a birthday message for Faye if you would like to) by visiting the LMM blog or our Facebook page.

Faye is going to the parties at:
Passion for Promarkers - butterfly kisses (hope butterfly patterned paper counts)
I {heart} Promarkers - let's get spotty
Simon Says Stamp - mothers day/ SPECIAL GIRL
Cute Card Thursday - girls, girls, girls
Charisma Cardz - birthday girls

9 comments:

  1. Incredibly pretty card Jo and perfect for the Fluffstah! The soft pastels work perfectly and she will love it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jojo. This gorgeous card is packed full of loveliness! I love the colours. I love Faye's outfit. I love the wellies... Can you do size 5? And this card is even nicer in real life... Thank you so much for being involved in this massive surprise and making my day so FAB. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too my fabby friend / cyber sister, you're so welcome, and i'm happy that you had the most beautiful of birthdays. Mwah! xx

      Delete
  3. She certainly does look as if she is having fun. I want a pair of those wellies :). Thanks for joining in with our 'Butterfly Kisses' at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, perfect for our butterfly theme this week! I love the paper piecing you've done on here dress and boots! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card for a gorgeous lady! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jo, loving all the layers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and geat design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous image and card. Thanks for playing at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete