Friday 4 March 2016

CASE a teamie hop

Welcome to my stop on this month's From the Heart Stamps blog hop.


We have a “CASE it” theme this month. Each team member will be showcasing a card CASE'd (copy and share everything) from another teammate.
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each blog. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store.
Additionally one lucky random winner from the comments on the FTHS blog will win a $15 voucher to the FTHS store!

If you have arrived here from Imke, you are in the right place. If you haven't, why don’t you start at the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything. The full hop list is there too.

I get to CASE a card by the lovely Karen, which proved quite difficult, as I was spoilt for choice when it came to choosing just one card.
I decided in the end to choose this one, it was Karen's DT call entry, isn't it lovely? ...

created by Karen Steele

You can click on the picture to be taken to Karen's direct blog post :)

I love pink and grey together, and the layout is absolutely fab.
So, here is my take on it...



Supplies:
Image: Flappy Birthday Birdbrain.
Colouring medium: Promarkers.
Sentiment: Tlc Creations
Papers: Pink Gingham (Dovecraft), pink distressed (Nitwit), grey patterned (Doodlebug)
Other supplies: Stampin Up eyelet border punch, ric-rac, sequins, clear wink of stella on balloon.

Now, please head over to Karen's fabulous blog to see whose card she has CASE'd.
I hope that you enjoy hopping with us today.
The hop will end on Monday, March 7th at 6am EST (11am UK time).
Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday, March 9th.

Good luck, and happy hopping! xx

39 comments:

  1. I love this Jo! The sky on the background looks fab and the little Birdbrain's are so sweet :-) The ric-rac ribbon and doily border are so pretty as are the sequins. Thank you for your lovely kind words about my card too. I'm thrilled how you CASE'd it - your card is just fabulous :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo you have done a masterful job casing Karen. The colors are marvelous and I really like the layering you've created. Happy Hop to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are adorable. Love the images and sentiments.
    God bless,
    PeggyA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and gray together. I love this playful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....you've outdone yourself...this is really great. I love the pink and grey and your sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous CASEing of Karen's card! Colors and sketch both! You've colored your digi beautifully and chosen such great dps to go with it! Both cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a great CASE, Jo!! Love how you have combined pinks and grey together with stunning results:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and card, love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CASing Jo! I love the Birdbrain collection! Awesome coloring and the pink and gray combo is fantastic!

    Brenda G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you did the sky on your card. And those Birdbrain images are so cute - such a happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, especially the cloud effect. I can totally sympathize with the flat out birdie. It's been one of those weeks. All these beautiful cards are inspiring me and lifting my spirits. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your version! Super image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cased card. Fabulous pink and cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet sweet CASE! I love the colors and your clouds, the rick-rack. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so sweet, love it, Sarah W

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo!!! AMAZING CASE'ing!!! Love the use of the same sketch and similar embellishment! Absolutuley AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great CASE. I agree that pink and gray is a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! You did a great job casing the sketch. I love your color combo and the fun image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful casing of Karen's fab card...I remember seeing that one in the linky and being a bit intimidated! I love the sweet little scene your created for the BB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fun CASE, Jo! Both cards are so sweet and the pink/grey combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and yay for the color combo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, Jo!! I also love the layout, and the ric-rac is so fun!! It would be so hard to pick just one card to C.A.S.E. I love your paper choice, and your coloring. The clouds have such a cool effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the pink and grays together too! Also love your sky background..haven't quiet mastered that. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it!! This is a great CASE on Karen's card!You pick great elements to mirror hers - and as always - i LOVE your clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jo, a magnificent case of Karen's card love the grey and pink colour combo, and the layout, love the layered fishtail flags, thanks for the amazing inspiration... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  26. I remember Karen´s card, Jo and you did a great job casing the colors. Love your background coloring and the different layer - just great !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such great colours! And great CASE - even the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute, cute, cute! Love your case, Jo. The colors, coloring and ric rac are so fun and pretty. Beautiful feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous coloring and detail. I'm gong to CASE both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous colour combination and love the clouds and colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh My gorgeous Grape & Grey! This color combination is just FABULOUS!! I'm afraid of purple, but with this card you made it look so simple to use! Beautiful inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  32. FABULOUS job Jo!!! I'm in LOVE with the pink and grey combo! And I really like that layout as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super job with this CASE Jo!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I never would have thought to combine soft greys and pinks, but I love how your card turned out, so maybe I need to give it a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just love how you used Karen's sketch on your adorable card Jo. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the layout, Jo and all of the pink! Great job casing Karen -- I love that you both used a fabric trim (ric rac and the pom pom trim). So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful! Love the pink and grays and the dimension with the sentiment and fabric too! :D

    ReplyDelete