Monday 30 June 2008

Blog award!



Woohooooo! I've received this award from my new friend Pauline, she has only been blogging since last Thursday and has already received this award herself! wtg Pauline! *claps*
and it's not hard to see why when you look at her beautiful cards, they are lovely!
I have also received this award from Jane, a fellow auntys forum member and lovely friend,
she never fails to support all of us and makes the most wonderful creations herself
Thank you ladies! xx

The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

i'm going to cheat (sorry) and give this award to each and every one of you, i've made lots of lovely new friends since blogging and it would be hard to choose just 7 of you anyway.

So please feel free to add the logo to your blog if you wish, and say Jo awarded it to you ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have awarded this same one to you this evening Jo, but don't worry about picking it up, I just wanted to let you know. I did because I love your craft work!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete