Saturday 23 May 2009

sketch saturday - week 52

Sorry for the lack of posting/blogging/commenting lately, there is a lot going on with 'real life' at the moment.
This is my card for this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday.

The image, as you all probably know by now, is by Whiff of joy, I do love this little mouse!
The sentiment is from Catslife press rubber stamps, they have a great range of sentiment and definitions stamps.
The cardstock is SU, I stamped the blush blossom piece repeatedly with a trio of flowers stamp by penny black.
The flowers are punches (x-cut, retro flowers in 2 sizes), but the largest is a scalloped circle which I cut to make the flower, as shown by my friend Julie.
The ribbon is a freebie from a mag.

Please stop by Sketch saturday, we have a great prize up for grabs this week, kindly donated by this weeks sponsor, Victoria Case Art Designs.

Have a great weekend, and if you are in the UK, have a great bank holiday! :)



8 comments:

  1. You know I adore that little mouse, so cute! Love your colouring and the colours you've used for the card. The flowers are soooooo pretty too! I do hope you are well sweetie, hope the personal stuff is possitive. I wish you a wonderful weekend sweetie!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with Dear Ole Henry. Simply Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, must have a go with this sketch :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Jo !!! very gorgeous stamps !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Jo. That mouse is so cheeky! Enjoy the bank holiday and hope things are going well! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and pink... I love it hun, and this cute mouse is fabulously coloured ~ gorgeous. Hope you've had a fab weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete