Monday 31 August 2009

Circle of Friends award


Special thanks to my friend Sian for this award.


THE RULES

1. Make reference to the award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. Share with 10 blogs..or as many as you wish to!
4. Notify those you choose.


Here are 5 things I like to do...

1. keeping my little boy happy and healthy
2. designing blog backgrounds, making logos etc on Paintshop Pro
3. cardmaking, giftmaking, jewellery making - generally being creative
4. chatting to my friends and family for support, advice and laughs
5. finding/buying a bargain! ;)


The friends that I'm passing this award onto are...

**Gill** **Jeanette** **Ria** **Sandra**
**Tracie** **Coco** **Debbie** **Mandy**
**Emma** **Karen**



4 comments:

  1. arrr Jo baby, thank you so much for giving me this award. This means so much to me that you have even considerd me. Your the sweetest thing ever
    thank you hunni
    mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award hun and thankyou so much for thinking of me.. you've made my day..thanks hun.
    Have a great week and I'll be back with you all this week.
    Take Care
    Big Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww thanks Jo, will sort it soon as.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh super Jo thanks a lot of !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete