Saturday 29 August 2009

Sketch Saturday - week 66

It's the last Saturday of the month, so that means that our sponsor this week over at Sketch Saturday is The Craft Barn! :)
Sandy is giving away 2 lovely stamps to this weeks winner, pop over to the blog to go see what they are and to see this weeks sketch too.

Here is my card this week...



Papers are by Stampin Up!, from their 'tea party' collection
The flowers were punched from the same collection, I added gold pearl gems to the centre of each one.
The image is of course Miss Anya, and i've coloured her in with ProMarkers.
The sentiment is handwritten, although the other circular sentiment around one of the flowers is by Stamps Away.

It's my Mom's birthday on Monday, I hope she likes her card.
Actually, I hope she doesn't look at my blog before Monday!!

My son has also made his Nan a card, I printed 'Happy Birthday Nan' for him and then he punched out the flowers and leaves and did the rest. I think this is so beautiful, and I know my Mom will love it...


Thanks for stopping by,
enjoy your weekend, and if you're in the UK, have a fab bank holiday too :)

5 comments:

  1. hiya hun, hope all is well!
    me likes those papers Lol
    great sketch as always, going to ikea then gonna give the challenge ago. Speak to you soon hun
    love emma x

    oh your card is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jo,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great! Such a fabulous little work of art!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Jo your SS card is amazing I love the beautiful soft colours...love your Nana card the flowers on the word make it so special...and yes Im staying away from cars lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete