Friday 27 November 2009

My little boy is growing up

Today is my Son Jake's 11th birthday. Jake is a very loving & caring boy who likes to be friends with everyone and doesn't have a mean bone in his body. His Dad & I are very proud of the little man he is growing into.
My beautiful little boy is growing up fast, he's in his last year at primary school, yet I can remember his first day at nursery like it was yesterday. How time flies!
Jakes favourite programme is Dr Who, so I hope he likes his card, I couldn't add every detail but sort of got the look right... I think. Sorry about the glare off the gold paper on the photo, I took dozens of pics and this was the best one!



Happy Birthday Jakey!
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww great card, I bet he loved it! And Happy Birthday to Jake, hope he has a fab day!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Jake.....wish you all a great day....I'm sure he loves your card very much!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Jake, the card is fab! Hope he liked it. xxx

    ReplyDelete