Thursday 11 March 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Here's the card I have made this year for my Mom...



I have used close to cocoa & kraft cardstock by stampin up, the DSP is called 'Bella Bleu'
The flower was made using this tutorial that I found while browsing the web,
however, my flower looks different because I forgot to do the final fold before I glued the petal together, saying that I do still like the end result :)
My printer is broken at the mo, hence why the greeting is a bit dodgy lol.
The letters to spell out Mom were hand drawn onto the same DSP, backed onto cardstock for extra strength then attached with foam pads.
Punched flowers & leaves and twirly tendrils complete the card.

All I have to do now is write in a verse, then it's ready to give to my Mom :)

2 comments:

  1. Gasp! Stunning card Jo, don't fancy making mine do you lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie xx

    LOL, you could make this standing on your head (well ok that might be difficult to craft but you know what I mean)
    But it was really easy to make actually, click on the link in the post to the flower tutorial and have a go yourself, you start with a square of paper and fold it a few times, thats all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete