Saturday 12 June 2010

Mmmmmmmmm! Neopolitan Icecream!

That's what I think of when I look at this card :)
Shades of pinks, whites & browns...yummy!

This is my card for this weeks challenge over at Sketch Saturday.



And this week you could win a whopping $25 to spend at Simon Says Stamp!


This gorgeous teddy image is by Stampavie, and was given to me by Terry, and isn't he adorable?
I coloured him in using distress inks and SU markers, adding a bit of glitz to the flowers with a glitter gel pen.
The pretty scalloped borders at the bottom of the card were made using my SU eyelet border punch.
The patterned papers are by Paper Cellar (I think)

I'm loving all the cards made by my fellow Sketch Saturday DT members this week,
be sure to go take a look for yourself! They are fabulous! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it does look like one of my favorite ice creams! Beautiful job, Jo. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours and now I want ice-cream LOL! Cute little teddy too! Fantastic Jo! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya my sweet friend, just love it love it and yep perfect coloring and wowwwww how I love youre choice of colors...I am glad that you have fun with the little teddy sweetie....Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete