Sunday 26 September 2010

Together Forever

Oooops! guess who forgot to schedule her post for yesterday!

This is my card for this weeks challenge over at Sketch Saturday.


I've used my all time favourite cardstock, Chatterbox's 'chateau' collection.
I bought a stash of it a few years ago, I love this cardstock SO much, it's double sided and the patterns shown on the card show both sides of the card.They also do a floral/criss-cross piece in the same collection. Actually, I'm not sure if it's available to buy anywhere now but google might have the answer eh?
The image was given to me by a friend and is a Pink Cat Studio image, i've used my SU markers to colour.
The sentiment is from SU's fun & fast notes stamp set.
and the little hearts are punch outs taken from a fiskars border punch.

To see the FABULOUS work by my fellow teamies, please go to their wonderful blogs,
links are over there >>>

5 comments:

  1. your card is worth waiting Jo....great papers....lovely image and great colouring....enjoy your Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Jo ! I love the colours, the image is so cute (love how you have cut it out of the topper) and the little hears are lovely ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo sweet Jo, really cute :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jo! Lovely papers and the stamp is so cute!

    Have a great sunday!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyber Sis - this is totally and absolutely fab. Image is soooooo cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete