Saturday 18 December 2010

final DT card for 2010

Today is the final challenges for 2010 for both Sketch Saturday and Sweet Stampin because next Saturday is Christmas Day so there won't be a challenge set.
Obviously the layout uses this weeks sketch for Sketch Saturday, and the theme for Sweet Stampin is 'celebrations!'

I have combined both challenges to make this card...


actually I have made 2 identical cards, as I still haven't sent out all my cards yet!
I will need to find time to finish them this weekend between work shifts so that I can post them on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

I used a snowflake cuttlebug folder to emboss the acetate card blank, then used card stock and paper from my sizzix 'little sizzles' pad for the layout.
The image is from SU's fun & fast notes set.

I'd like to thank all the sponsors, DT members, Guest Designers and of course, the challengers for their support and kind comments throughout 2010.

Merry Christmas to you all! xx

4 comments:

  1. A FAB card Jo, really love the acetate idea!

    I'd like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you for organising us and looking after us all! You work so hard behind the scenes and your sketches are AWESOME! I've thoroughly enjoyed my time this year on Sketch Saturday and can't wait to get cracking next year too! Thanks Jo, you're a STAR!

    Have a very Happy Christmas hon and a Healthy New Year :o)
    Lots of love,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these acetate cards. Please tell me where you buy your acetate! The rivet things look great on here too! Merry Christmas, Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo hunni this is fabulous I love it. I hope you have a great crimbo hun & I wish you all the best for 2011. Take care sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun. I love your acetate numbers and this is no exception! Loving the blue theme too. Thanks for adding your card to the SS Blog. Have wonderful Christmas and Nedw Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete