Friday 28 January 2011

Thank you Karen xx

Thank you to Karen for passing on this lovely award to me, The Love Blog Award...


I'm really touched by this, especially as there are so many deserving people who have wonderful blogs, full of stories and inspiration.

There are a couple of conditions to the award...

Create a post where you add the LOVE BLOG AWARD. (check!)

Choose 3-5 favourite blogs which you also link to in your blog and then each blogger will let you know they have been tagged. (check! see below)

The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog to fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

It's hard to choose just 5 bloggers , because so many deserve this award.
I've decided to pass on this award to...

Jilli  makes scrummy cards, and always matches the perfect image to its equally perfect sentiment. This talented lady makes her own confectionery too, (her turkish delight is totally yummy!) she even hand makes the gift boxes for them too!

Jeanette  such a talented cardmaker, Jeanette knows how to lay out her cards, i'm in awe of her colouring skills, and whenever I look at her work it makes me say "WOW!"

Terry  is one of the happiest and upbeat people I have the pleasure of knowing, she is a busy working wife and mother, but always finds time to sit and craft with fabulous results

Mrs A  Extremely talented lady, who can make just about anything, she must have a love affair with her sewing machine because everything she makes is perfect.

Faye,  Mrs A's daughter, affectionately named 'Fluff', who has one of the friendliest, funniest! and always inspiring blogs that I know of, if you haven't visited her yet then I urge you to, you'll definately go back for more tales from Faye's World ;)


Ladies... thanks for the sharing your wonderful blogs with the world!

5 comments:

  1. No problems Jo. You deserve the award for your lovely site and the creative inspiration you give in cyberspace! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my sweet friend you really deserve this award, your such a sweet friend to be passing on this award to me I am really honored. woww Thank you sweetie. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    Congratulations on getting this award. Your designs for bloggs are just scrummy.
    Thankyou so much for thinking of me when choosing who to pass onto.
    You couldn't have chosen a better time cos it's my blogging Birthday today. I will be putting up a post on Monday.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you gave me a really big lump in my throat! What lovely things to say. Thank you. You totally deserve your award, you creations are completely fabby and you are an absolute blog whizz, not to mention, you are the Sketch Queen! And you are the pin that holds the kitchen together! ;)
    Big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award honey and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it on too! Wow, i'm really honored to recieve it, although i don't feel worthy of it. Thank you so much for makeing my cards look scrummy by providing me with the most fantabulous sketches. As for the sweets and chocolates ... i just want everyone to be fatter than me LOL ..... huge hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete