Saturday 5 March 2011

Cazza's DT week

It's the lovely Cazza's turn to host our challenge this week over at Sketch Saturday, and this week not only do we have a fabulous sketch designed by Cazza herself, but we have another new sponsor and Guest Designer for March...


And you could win 4 of Lisa's fabulous stamps as well as a wild rose studio paper pack if you are this weeks winner, great prize eh?!

Lisa very kindly gave the DT a stamp each to use this week, I chose Minx... What flowers?
Thank you Lisa, I hope you like my card...


I love this image! I coloured it with ProMarkers (had some new colours for my birthday! yay!) and teamed it with some free nitwit papers from a craft mag and punched flowers/gems.

To see more of Lisa's brilliant stamp designs, please take a look at what the rest of the DT have made this week, as well as Lisa herself, we're in for a treat this month :)


No sweet stampin card this week, it's Team Fluff in the spotlight this week :)


Have a great weekend xx

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun love the colours & the image is lush.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE this card! It is SO sweet. Have a great weekend my darlin' CS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card - I love your colour combo.Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colour scheme and you've coloured Minx perfectly!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty card & I love the image & sentiment!! Isn't it exciting to get new colours?! xx

    ReplyDelete