Friday 16 March 2012

Photo Frame

I was asked by my daughter to make an insert for a photo frame so that she could add a photo of her cute step-son, Mikey. Here's the result..


Papers are from my Kanban Male Backgrounds CD, the colour altered slightly in my paint program so that it would be a better match with the blue cardstock used.
I stamped the letters to spell his name, coloured them with promarkers and carefully cut them out.
Punches used: SU eyelet border, SU star, Clippunch small star, woodware 1" circle, and dovecraft small circle. The holes in the buttons were made using a cropadile.
All they need to do is cut the photo to size, and slide it in the holder from the top, then pop the whole thing into the frame.
I have also been given a photo frame and a photo of little Mikey, so i'll be making another insert to go inside that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment