Saturday 21 April 2012

Martini Nikki

It's the weekend!
We have a new sponsor this week for our challenge at Sketch Saturday :)



and if you are our lucky winner you could be choosing two Nikki & Friends stamps to add to your collection :)
How fab is that?

so as I left it late in the day to make my DT card, I decided to get out my own 'Nikki' stamp to make this last minute card...



The stamp is 'Martini Nikki' and is one of those available from Pages of Memories, coloured with promarkers.
Papers are by First Edition (Bird Song)
Sentiment is from a SeeD mini clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today, to see more card yumminess please go see what Maria and The Saturdays have made this week :)

Have a great weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your "late in the day" card! You've used my favourite colour, the papers are beautiful and a fab image too! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab papers and colours Hun. Very springlike. I love it. Have a fabby weekend. Mwah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab jo... i love nikki images i have a few stamps in the depth of a draw i really should dig them out xxx

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love those papers, Jo! Great image too! x

    ReplyDelete