Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday makes...

Here's a couple of cards i've made.
This first card is part of a commission order...


I used this truly beautiful and delicate image by DigiStamp Boutique; Sketchy Cherry Blossom. It's actually on offer for this month and is only 95p!
I made a simple frame in my paint program and added the image to it, then coloured it with my promarkers.
I printed out the flowers twice so that I cut 3D them.
The sentiment is also computer generated, and layered on top of the frame using a pretty cArt Us border beneath it, and adding some little diamonds (crystals) to embellish it and finish it off.

I'd like to enter this card into:
DSB blog's customer competition
I love promarkers - one for the girls 
Charisma Cardz - anything goes
Crafting When We Can - Birthstones (diamonds for April)

************************

This card has been made for my daughter's boyfriend.
I used one of my favourite images, one I often go to for male cards. It's a Pollycraft image; Beer Monster...


Rich is a wolves fan (wolverhampton wanderers) and this is my second card to be made recently for wolves fans. I'm more used to making blue and white cards for Baggies fans, BOING! BOING!! :D
Anyway, I digress, back to the card, so as a wolves related card, I had to go with the orange and black theme. The stripy paper is from a Dovecraft paper pack, Abstract Prints.
'Happy Birthday' is computer generated.
'cheers to you' is from a stampin up stamp set of the same name. I drew the speech bubble myself.
'rich' was made with die cut letters (die-namics by the letter), as you can see I still haven't got around to getting the uppercase die-namics dies yet, hence the lowercase 'r'.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Totally Gorjuss - for the men
Sweet Stampin - stars and stripes
Stamptacular - TWO's company (2 punched stars. Also 2 stamps, one digi, one rubber)
ABC challenge - H for Happy Birthday


thanks for stopping by today xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card those flowers are lovely, thanks for joining us on crafting when when can, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are awesome!
    love those cherry blossoms :)
    so elegant!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great cards! Totally different styles but each fabulous in it's own way!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful car. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Love the beer monster card... what a fabulous image and just perfect for lots of men!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.. hope to see you here again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and fun image, thanks for joining us at ABC for Our Happy Birthday Challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation and very elegant! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Mother's Day card, that extra layer of flowers really makes it pop, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very unique male card. I had to look up the wolves. Not familiar with this team in the USA. Now I get the black and orange. Very fitting and they happen to be my High School colors, too. Awesome design.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Two’s Company Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! Love the stripey DP and fab image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must read text before hitting send button. Honest not been drinking. Hugs Mrs A.
    Love the beautiful card with the spray of flowers. Thanks for pointing out it is on special offer this month too!!! Can't resist a bargain.
    That's better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo, what a great masculine card - love that Pollycraft image (use it all the time too on blokes cards). Fab use of the stars and stripes as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are both just gorgeous!! I especially love the first card, so elegant and pretty! And what a fun image on the second card. Love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing at ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and brilliant Jo....love them...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete