Sunday 24 February 2013

Tulips for Mothers Day

Here's another commissioned card I was asked to make for Mothers Day, this time i've used Tulips by The Stamping Boutique. Sorry I can't link directly because I can't find this digi stamp on their site anymore, which is a shame because it's a beauty.



I printed the image 3 times, and coloured with promarkers before cutting it out so that I could 3D it with foam pads.
The main sentiment is computer generated, and the 'Best Mum' tag was stamped using a clear stamp from a magazine. Bit of matting and layering and a tiny bit of bling, job done! hope the lad at work likes it, more importantly, I hope his Mom does!

I'm entering this card at:
Sweet Stampin - mothers day / special lady
Totally Papercrafts - spring colours and/or image
Crafty Cardmakers - blooming images
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything goes / use a digi
Inky Chicks - Mothers Day or Birthday
Sentimental Sundays - flowers, flowers and more flowers

Thanks for looking xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo - love the layering of the image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, love your fab colouring and the gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I love the 3-D look. Wow...You did an awesome job on this card. I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jo...love the decoupage. I don't think I could colour and image so many times lol!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the colours. Shame the stamp is no longer available. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning Mothers Day Card, thank you for showing us all over at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous image. A stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning! My granny would have love that image. She loved her tulips. Thanks for joining us over at the Crafty Card Makers this time and my blooming challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the dimension :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glorious card - so pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete