Monday 11 March 2013

Male birthdays

Not a favourite of card makers are they? It's so much easier to add flowers, bows and glitter to cards instead. Well I suppose you can still add all those to male cards too if the recipient likes those things.

March is always a busy month for me, it kicks off with my own birthday on the 1st, I get to celebrate and relax before the mass of papers, pens and embellishments come out to clutter my desk for the rest of the month. The cards I need to make throughout March are mainly for men, lots of family and friends birthdays. March does also have mothers day and my parents anniversary, and a couple of female birthdays too, so I do get to go girly too. Told you March was busy for me. Come to think of it, April is quite busy too.
Anyway, here's another male card...



This card uses an image by DigiStamp Boutique, it's called Alf and beer, coloured with promarkers.
The papers are from a free pad sent with a craft magazine, the pad is by We R Memory Keepers.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - March Customer Challenge.
Sweet Stampin - Males




4 comments:

  1. Delightful card - hope Daniel will love it too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and know he'll love it. Really like that image and it's perfect for someone turning 21!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card for a 21st Birthday, thank you for entering this week at Sweet Stampin', Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete