Thursday 11 April 2013

Yummy!

A sundae on a Thursday :)


The Paper Shelter challenge theme this week is Spring delights, so I used pastel colours and promarker coloured in this DELIGHTful image by TPS called Yummy!, I hope it still applies to the challenge, as an ice cream sundae is more of a summer treat I suppose, but what's a season between friends eh? we have ice cream all year round in this house anyway ;)

The spotty paper is by SU (tea party dsp) as is the sentiment (crazy for cupcakes stamp set)
'sister' was cut using die-namics 'by the letters' dies, and the pretty scalloped edge was cut using a cArt-Us die (fountain).

I'd also like to enter this card at:
Kaboodle Doodles - any shade of pink
Lexi's Creations - use punches or dies
The Pink Elephant - use spring colours
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Sweet Stampin - scallops

Thanks for stopping by today xx



10 comments:

  1. A yummy card, thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such lovely pastel colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe love this! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, I could eat that right up.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    SandraT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really mean of you to show me my next birthday card so far in advance. I want to lick it now!! GORGEOUS. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. proper lol'd at your comment! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just yummy Jo! I could just eat some ice-cream!! ;)

    I'd love it is you would join me at my new blog where I post almost every day now!
    www.creatinandstampin.blogspot.co.uk

    Hugs,
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute (and looks good enough to eat)! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete