Friday 26 July 2013

Rudolph Day - July

Over at Auntys forum, the 25th of each month is Rudolph day. July's challenge has been set by Kathy, and she has given us the theme... HOLLY.
Here's my card...



I chose this adorable image because firstly I so wanted to colour him up, and secondly, it has holly in the image too. This is 'Spencer Loves Christmas', a Pollycraft digi that is available to buy exclusively from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Seriously, you need this little cutie in your christmas image collection.
I coloured Spencer with my promarkers, and teamed him up with gold vellum, gold mirror card, and papers from HOTP (red) and Kaisercraft (green).
The pretty border punch used is by Xcut.
I decided to embellish the card further by adding some homemade holly, made by using a small circle punch on some oval pieces of card stock that I had coloured holly green, finishing with a red button.
The sentiment used is from Stampin Up, from their 'Best Yet' stamp set.

That's another crimbo card made for the collection :)

I'd like to enter this card at:
Cards For Men - Christmas in July
 I Love Promarkers - Christmas in July
Crafting By Designs - Christmas in July
Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
Card Crafter's Circle - Christmas in July
Charisma Cardz - make your own embellishments

9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Jo, glad you liked my theme and have found so many others for it to fit too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for setting the challenge :)

      Delete
  2. So cute christmas card.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello....lovely Christmas card, so sweet, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and a I love your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and image! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, that Christmas pud looks good enough to eat
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for men
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete