Thursday 19 September 2013

Party Invitation

Happy Thursday! Today there's a new release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
Barbara has created a new range of graffiti stamps and you can even treat yourself to a custom short word or name of your own too. How cool would that be eh?
Talking of cool, here's my card using one of the stamps from this fab new range, '2 cool'...



Now what is extra special about this release is that LMM is joining up with Make it Crafty to invite you to a Graffiti Party, where there's lots of inspiration and a challenge with prizes to be won too.



Make it Crafty's Urban Elements are fabulous sets of background stamps, that you can resize and move around to create your own scene.
I used the Urban Streets and Urban Johnny digis to go with my graffiti stamp. I coloured everything with promarkers. I printed Johnny again so that I could lift him from the background with foam pads.
Not shown here is the inside of this card, I used more of those Urban Street bricks digis, leaving a space in the centre to write a greeting. 

I hope you'll join us at the party, you don't need to bring a bottle, just bring your imagination ;)


I'd like to enter my card at:
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - digi images or papers

Thanks for stopping by today. xx

5 comments:

  1. Yo, yo, yo! You are too cool for school x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Jo! Fab elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job coloring up your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the scene, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete