Thursday 24 October 2013

Spooktacular!

Today is the day we start our latest challenge over at Little Miss Muffet challenges.
This time, we are asking you to be Spooktacular!
so anything halloweeny will be perfick :)




I've used the Bugaboo image Fancy Sunbonnet Witch, and coloured her with promarkers.
I have used navy glitter card as the main background piece, and layered this and the image onto a pale purple shimmer paper.
The purple multi paper across the card is a scrap left from Provocraft's 'tags, bags, boxes & more' paper pad (bought way back when I used to have a cricut machine a few years ago), I edged this paper top and bottom with the moon and stars design ribbon, which I have also had for years, it shouted out to me from the bottom of my ribbons tub, needing to be used on a card, so here it is.
The frog is a magnolia stamp.

I'd like to enter this card at...
Crafting When We Can - make it sparkle
Crafty Calendar - halloween
Kaboodle Doodles - halloween colours
The Pink Elephant - trick or treat
Lexi's Creations - halloween
Shopping our Stash - halloween
Oldie but a Goodie - spooky
Crafty Creations - halloween characters
Inky Impressions - halloween
Simon Says Stamp - halloween
My Mums Craft Shop - halloween

Looking forward to seeing your spooktacular makes!
If you need some inspiration, check out what the other Little Misses have made.
Just click the logo below and 'whooosh!' you're there ;)

Little Miss Muffet Challenges
Thanks so much for stopping by today xx

14 comments:

  1. Very spooky too. Love the little froggy. I love her green hands BTW!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittery card, it's a great touch Jojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I just love that little frog, Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can. Unfortunately you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do hope you will join us again. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok Robin, I should have checked out the rules before entering. Thanks for commenting though :)

      Delete
  5. Adorable card, Jo! Love the shimmery background and cute image! Darling little frog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good, fantastic make Jo! hugs, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card.I love this Bugaboo image.
    XX Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH this is so stinkin' adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring and a super spooky card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable witch - great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the witch image and your wonderful colouring of her. Like the sparkly paper too! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and I love that frog!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete