Thursday 7 November 2013

Seeing Dots

Like many of you, I love the Polka Dot Pals. So when I heard that the new challenge at Little Miss Muffet is 'Seeing Dots' I knew straight away where to look for my image. Only problem is choosing which one because they are all so cute!...




This is Katie. I love her ringlet pig tails, and isn't she cuddling just the cutest puppy ever?
As usual, I coloured the image with my promarkers.
The dotty paper is by My Mind's Eye, from their Lime Twist - Life of the Party paper pad. I just love the colours in this collection.
The sentiment is from Create with TLC, I thought it suited the image perfectly.
I finished off with a small punched heart, awwww puppy love :)

I'm entering this card at:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - keep it clean and simple
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Cards Galore - animals

You can find more loveliness made by the Little Misses, and all of the challenge details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you'll join us for the challenge.
xx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. .. you choose wisely! LOL. Love the layout too. *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! What fab paper and I love that you pulled the colours into the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Jo! Love the tilted panel and little heart. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jo! I love the colors and dotted paper! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love Katie too and your fabulous dotty design. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jo, I love your design - Katie is just adorable and what wonderful spotty papers!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Jo, love the polka dot papers and your sweet design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete