Friday 13 December 2013

Edwin and Hetty

A friend at work is getting married on the 28th December, and asked if i'd make a card for his fiancee, but wanted 'wife to be' on it as their wedding is so close.
Brief : she loves elephants!



I needed help in finding the right image, thankfully Lisa (thanks Lisa!) knew where i'd find such an image, so off I went to buy Christmas Edwin & Hetty set from DigiStamp Boutique. Perfect image me thinks.
Now last week I ordered myself some new grey promarkers, well they still haven't arrived *stamps foot* even though I should have received them by Wednesday. Not a happy bunny, RM should realise I have elephants to colour!
*sigh* so I had no option but to use the dregs of ink left in the promarkers I do have.
I've framed the image and sentiment with silver mirror card although it looks black in this photo.
The patterned paper is by Dovecraft (merry magic).
The mistletoe dies are by Marianne Creatables.
The sentiment is also from DSB, Christmas Greetings set 3.
'wife to be' has been die cut, using die-namics By the Letter dies.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - December challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - include a sentiment
Papertake Weekly - christmas creatures
Pennys Paper Crafty - feminine with sentiment
Crafty Catz - anything goes

Have a great weekend xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, love the adorable image and scrummy design & details. Fab colouring too hun, hope the pens turn up soon.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have helped hun :o) Your card is gorgeous! Love the colours and pretty details, and I think your colouring looks fab. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Jo! Love the modern colours, cute elephant image and simple design!
    Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh fabulous card, love elephants too and love that mistletoe die cut, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! :)
    Thank you for joining our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how lovely. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo,
    This looks so cute. What a sweet image & the mistletoe is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete