Thursday 20 March 2014

A person to annoy

It's my parent's wedding anniversary today, they've been married 49 years!
Here's our card to them...


I've used an image from Bugaboo; Stella Love - Person to Annoy.
It's a great image, although if I had to have one criticism, I do wish that I could find images where the elderly gentleman has hair, not everyone over 60 is bald. My Dad looks great for 71 and still has his own hair...his teeth however, are a different matter! ha!!
The sentiment is from Bugaboo too, but is with a different image that can be found HERE
My papers are by Basic Grey; Life of the Party (wood effect) and Prima; Forever Young (patterned).
Now I'm not too keen on the layout for this card if i'm honest, it looked soooo much better in my head. But once it's stuck down, it's done.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Digi Galore - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, fun card Jo and perfect for theoccasion. The DP's are really cool and the little heart is the perfect embellie :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Jo, love this image... I think your layout looks great too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, fun card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete