Thursday 24 April 2014

WW fan

Last month was my future son-in-law's birthday, we gave him the following card. I thought i'd forgotten to take a photo of it before giving it to him, but turns out I did! it was on my other memory card. The memory card that I use when I forget to bring the other memory card back upstairs to my craft room.



I used an image from FTH's Football Fanatics collection.

I gave this Birdbrain a football shirt, Rich's team is Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Now, i'm not a WW fan, i'm not a big football fan anyway, but if I had to choose a team, i'd choose West Bromwich Albion. Which could be a bit of a problem when my grandchild is born. Although I have been told that I can buy a 'I dribble for the Baggies' bib for the baby... as long as it stays at my house!! lol

The text in the banner and the sentiment beneath the image were added on the computer.
The spotty paper is by MME (Pretty Please)
The football and boots were cut using an Ellison Thin Cuts die.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, this is such a fun card, I love these bird brain images and have actually bought a couple recently as a result of seeing them on your fab cards. The personalisation on this one is brilliant! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks Donna :) I'll warn you though, the birdbrains are addictive! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You'll be doing a fair bit of baby sleepovers then!. Brilliant card for a football fan. My DIL's Dad is a football fanatic so making cards for him is always a challenge to come up with new footie ideas. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete