Thursday 8 May 2014

Button Bonanza

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
This time, our theme is Button Bonanza.

Here's my card...


My image is Sunflower Patch, I've coloured it with pencils.
The dark brown buttons used on the flower heads are old, they were in a metal tin that belonged to my grandmother. She had buttons in there from when my Mom was a child. I love the detail on these buttons...



The spotty patterned paper is by Provocraft, from the 'tags, bags, boxes & more' paper pad.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Paper Makeup - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

Need some inspiration for your own Button Bonanza creation? check out what the other Little Misses have made this week over at the challenge blog or on our facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you. I know you feel a little despondent about this card, but you have absolutely no need to be. It's gorgeous. I love the background paper you have used, it really adds to the lovely sunflowers and button centres xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect and I love how the buttons turned out! One of my favorite with this image. :)

    ReplyDelete