Thursday 15 May 2014

Neomie

It's Little Miss Muffet time! :)
We have inspirational cards to share this week. Here is mine...


This is Neomie, one of the Polka Dot Pals by Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
I love all of the Polka Dot Pals, they are such a joy to colour up.
I coloured Neomie with promarkers, I also gave her a face.
I haven't used an designer papers at all. Instead, I added detail to the darkest pink card stock with a paisley embossing folder, die-cut and paper pierced the edges of the scalloped circles, and then finished with card candi.
The sentiment is by Stampin Up (bring on the cake).

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Digi Galore - kraft
My Mums Craft Shop - lots of layers
Creative Inspirations - anything goes


Please stop by our Facebook Group or the LMMS page to see more inspirational projects using LMMS images.
Oooh, and don't forget our current challenge, which is a Button Bonanza!
We'd love to see you join in :)

Happy Crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Your face looks FAB! Nuff said xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, sweet image, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete