Monday 15 September 2014

Birdbrain Needs Coffee

Happy Monday! it's time for another fabulous I {heart}sketches challenge :)

Here's the great sketch for this week...


This week's twist: to make a humorous card.
Either use the sketch, or use the twist, or go the whole hog and use both! ;)
Whatever you decide to do, we'd love to see it.

Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too.

Here's my card for today's challenge...


This sleepy eyed dude is Birdbrain Needs Coffee, and i've coloured him with promarkers.
I've used 2 digital papers for this card; The striped paper is from my Kanban Male Backgrounds CD, and the grey chevron is by Erin Bradley Designs.
I've used a Marianne die (pretty lace border) to frame the image. I thought it would give the impression of a frilly pillow lol.
The sentiment is by TLC Creations.

i'd like to enter this card at:
Charisma Cardz - lace & pearls
Crafty Catz - clean & simple
QKR Stampede - things with wings
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes

You can find more inspiration, and enter the I {heart} sketches challenge by clicking HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think all the bird rains are humorous so this will be a fun, easy challenge. I love how you kept it feminine as well by adding the lace border and pearls...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I think most of us can relate :) Your coloring is so well done too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jojo! You always use sketches so well. The colours on this lush card are fab too. Luuuurve x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the sentiment...LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I love birdbrains, :), this birdie looks awesome! Thank you for joining Charisma Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us this week for things with wings. I love this card.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cool card. Thank for joining the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. Have a nice day. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can seriously relate to this card! Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete