Wednesday 2 December 2015

Pear tree

I hate feeling ill, it always happens when you are busy too, right?
I'm really behind with my card making, I have LOADS of christmas cards still to make.
Thankfully, i'm starting to feel more human now, so I hope that's me all done with the flu.

OK, moan over, it's time for a little mid-week inspiration for From The Heart Stamps.
My card for today uses the sketch from this weeks I {heart} sketches challenge...


Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too, it's in the rules!

Here's my card...



The image is from Pear and Whimsical Christmas Trees, you get 2 images and 3 sentiments in this set.
I coloured the image with promarkers, and backed it with green shimmer paper.
'merry christmas' was cut using new word dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by today.
You can find more inspiration, and enter the challenge yourself by clicking HERE.
You can find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join this progressive challenge HERE.
Please join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to read about the latest FTH news.
We'd also love it if you'd join our Facebook Group too, this group makes it easier for you to share pics of your FTH makes, we'd love to see them!
 

5 comments:

  1. At least you wont be ill for christmas now. Love your pear tree card. A great twist on the 1st day of christmas to have the partridge gone walkabouts. Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly and hope you will soon be feeling better. Love your card too btw

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Christmas card Jo and such a sweet image. I'm glad to hear you are now on the mend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're beginning to feel better! Pace yourself so you can beat it completely. I love your card. I'm not sure I have ever noticed this lovely image. It's probably just that your wonderful color makes it stand out so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total gorgeousness!!! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete