Monday 1 February 2016

Looking good!

Monday means it's time for a new I {heart}sketches challenge for From The Heart Stamps :)
Here's sketch #137...


Join in the challenge, and EVERYONE who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)


Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too. It's in the rules! ;)

Here's my card...




I've used Spectacular Birdbrain for this card, it was part of a fundraiser package you could get last year, so it isn't currently available to buy in the store, but it might be available one day.
The sentiment came with the image.
The green patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye (On the bright side), and the purple piece is from my scraps tub, it was from a stack of 12x12 individual sheets I bought years ago when I first started card making.
I finished the card with a punched heart.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by today.
You can find more inspiration, and enter the challenge yourself by clicking HERE.
You can find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join this progressive challenge HERE.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jo! I love this green Birdbrain - what a fantastic colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute color combo! great card Jo!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a cute image!! Great design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete