Monday 1 May 2017

And now, 2 for Laura's birthday!

Our youngest daughter is celebrating her birthday today.
This first card is the one I made for Laura from her dad & me...


I used the same 'Donut Worry' stamp set (by Lawn Fawn) that I used for Emma's card from Jake.
I used the co-ordinating die too.
I coloured the donuts with promarkers, added glossy accents to the icing, and raised them on foam pads to add to the 'box', which has no sides, it's just a strip of patterned paper, scored and folded, with a window cut out using an oblong die. I added acetate behind the window, then re-inforced the paper with card so that the lid could be opened too.

Sentiment: computer generated.
Papers: Stampin Up 'sweet always' dsp (retired); Carta Bella 'its a girl'.
Dies: Lawn Fawn 'donut worry' Lawn Cuts; Spellbinders oblong; Spellbinders D-lites 'victoria corner'.
Other: Glossy Accents; acetate; funky foam (for dimension), small heart punch; clear Wink of Stella.

I'd like to enter this at:
In The Pink - birthday
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes

and here's her card that I made for Jake to give to her...


I used Mama Elephant's Little Cat Agenda stamp set for this one, again, colouring the images with promarkers.
I stamped Happy Birthday (Inkadinkado) above, and die cut 'Sister' for beneath the kitties, they looked to plain though so doodled on them with a white gel pen, and now I think they look too busy!

Paper: Doodlebug 'hello sunshine'.
Dies: Dienamics By the Letter; Paper Smooches 'dots and dashes'; party banner die.
Other: Funky foam (for dimension), Clear Wink of Stella; Uni-Ball Signo white gel pen.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Simon Says Stamp (Weds) - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - family

Thanks for stopping by today xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jo! They are both so pretty & colourful & I love the cute little animals.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so sweet and perfect to celebrate a girl's birthday! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Belated birthday wishes to your daughter :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to say Happy Birthday - thanks so much for sharing with us at In The Pink for this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete