Thursday 8 March 2018

Happy birthday to my Dad.

My Dad is celebrating his 75th birthday today :)
Here are the cards that i've made for him...



I paper pieced this design using strips of paper from Lawn Fawn's pint sized patterns (Beachside).
The flames are die-cut leaves from Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio die set, then sponged at the bottom of the flame for a slightly more realistic look. The numbers are Die-namics By the Number dies.
The background was simple distress ink blending.
I added a little sparkle to the number, card edges, and flames, with a clear glitter brush pen.


The following card was made for Jake to give to his Grandad...


I've used dies from Die-namics for this card too (Tool Charms). Grandad is actually a Grandson die from Crafts Too that I cut twice to piece together.
The Sentiment is from a Papermania stamp set (Father's Day).
The papers used here are both from Craftwork Cards 'Man Made' paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by today xx

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are great, Jo and i bet your Dad loved them. I totally like the second because everything on it is so masculine ! Hope all is well....hugs from Germany

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete